PUBLIC NOTICE 8/17/2021 7pm
SUMMARY OF DIXIE FIRE EVACUATION ORDERS AND WARNINGS
The emergency alert zone map can be accessed at: community.zonehaven.com
Mandatory Evacuation Orders have been issued for:
• South of Hwy 36 from Devil’s Corral east to Britt Ln and Thumper Hill and south to Cheney Creek Rd
• Janesville west of Hwy 395 from Janesville Grade south to Milford Grade
• West of Hwy 395 from Milford Grade south to County Rd A26/Garnier Rd
• Susan River Canyon/Cheney Creek area south of Hwy 36 from Willard Hill east to Korver Rd and south to the intersection of Cheney Cr. Rd and dirt Gold Run Rd.
• Clear Creek, Westwood, and Pine Town area south of Hwy 36 from the Lassen County line east to the Willard Hill area.
• North of Hwy 36 from the Lassen County Line east to Coppervale.
• The area south of Hwy 44 from the Lassen County line east to McCoy Flat including Silver Lake, Juniper Lake, and the Caribou Wilderness Area.
Evacuation Warnings have been issued for:
• East of Hwy 395 from the Flux Rd intersection to County Rd A25/Herlong Access Rd
• Lake Forest Estates and Eagle Lake Road A1 from Hwy 36 north to the County Access gate and east to Prattville Rd and north to Paiute Creek.
• The area west of Richmond Rd and south of Hwy 36 from Thumper Hill east to S Weatherlow St and south to Gold Run Rd
• Diamond Mountain area from Forest Service Rd 29NO2 south to the Lassen County line
• West of Richmond Rd from Gold Run Rd south to Childrens Rd but not including roads immediately adjacent to the Golf Course
• East of Hwy 395 from Baxter Creek south of Sunnyside Rd not to include Sunnyside Rd south to the Herlong Access Rd A25
• West of Hwy 395 from Milford Grade to the intersection of Herlong Access Rd A25
• Area south of Hwy 44, north of Hwy 36, west to Hog Flat Reservoir
• County Road A21 is closed to southbound traffic from Hwy 44
• Hwy 36 is closed west of the intersection of Hwy 44 and 36
• Hwy 395 from A3 to Hwy 70