Seneca Healthcare District will be offering at free COVID-19 mass testing clinic.
When: On Tuesday, August 31st, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Where: At Seneca Healthcare District Hospital, in the parking lot located at 130 Brentwood Drive, Chester California.
The COVID-19 mass testing clinic will be a drive through clinic, with 2 steps.
• On the day of testing, arrive to the front hospital parking lot and follow directions and signage. (Take Riverwood Drive off Hwy 36 and turn right onto Brentwood Drive.)
• Have a form of photo ID.
• Paperwork will be completed during this step.
• Please do not get out of your vehicle.
• Specimen collection (Via a nasal swab) will take place at the second stop following registration
• Notification of test result will be given via phone within 3 business days. PLEASE DO NOT CALL LOOKING FOR RESULTS. All person testing will be notified.