Seneca Healthcare District has scheduled our annual Community Wellness Screening for the first and second weeks in May. The Community Wellness Screenings include low-cost blood draws and imaging studies.
The screenings will be on the following dates and times:
• Tuesday – May 3, 2022 from 7:00am to 9:30am
• Wednesday – May 4, 2022 from 7:00am to 9:30am
• Tuesday – May 10, 2022 from 7:00am to 9:30am
• Wednesday – May 11, 2022 from 7:00am to 9:30am
The blood draws are $60 and require 8-10 hours of fasting; however, drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated is encouraged.
Included in the blood draws are the following:
• CBC-Complete Blood Count without differential
• CMP-Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
• LIPIDS-Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL-cholesterol, calculated LDL-cholesterol (Cardiac Risk)
• TSH-Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
Total 25(OH) Vitamin D may be added for an additional $30.00
A total PSA testing for men can be added for an additional $20.00
The low-cost imaging studies are $110, slots are limited, and appointments will be scheduled at the Wellness Screening registration booth for Friday, May 6th, and Friday, May 13th.
Payments for the Wellness Screenings will be due at the time of registration. Only cash or check can be accepted at these screenings.
Wellness Testing and Exams Reports will be sent to the primary care provider you indicate on your lab request form. Individuals may request a copy of their results from Medical Records by calling 530-258-2383. Any follow-up questions will need to be addressed with your primary care physician. If you do not have a primary care physician and would like to follow up with our clinic, please call 530-258-2826. For more information call our HR Manager at 530-258-2159.