(NEW YORK) -- A 25-year-old woman died from an allergic reaction after eating a cookie sold by the grocery chain Stew Leonard's that was not properly labeled as containing peanuts, officials and her attorneys said.Stew Leonard's issued a recall this week for its vanilla... Read More.
Follow Us on Facebook
Latest Local News
In the Central Sierra Snow Lab conditions briefing, lead... Read More.
A mixed bag of projects is what the city... Read More.
Chester Park Ice Skating.Now - Sun, Feb 25 at 7:00pm
PickleBallNow - Wed, May 1 at 3:00pm
New Year New ArtistsNow - Sat, Mar 23 at 6:00pm
Lassen County Arts Council - Cottage Street Gallery
Susanville Best of Broadway “The Broadway Renaissance”Wed, Mar 6 at 11:00am
Susanville's Veteran Memorial Hall